Friday, April 11, 2014 at 6:30 pm
The Historic Llanerch Country Club
950 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA
Get Driving Directions
Featuring works of art, collector's items, sports tickets and memorabilia, getaways, personal services, jewelry and so much more. Mingle with others like yourself who care and help to make the difference.
Become a sponsor >>
- Presenting Sponsor $10,000 [includes itens of your choice such as tickets, auction night recognition, list on invitations, a corporate display and speaking time]
- Sapphire Circle $5,000 [10 tickets, auction night recognition, a listing on invitations, and a corporate display]
- Diamond Circle $2,500 [8 tickets, auction night recognition, a listing on the invitations, and a corporate display]
- Platinum Circle $1,000 [includes 6 tickets, auction night recognition and a listing on the invitations]
- Gold Circle $500 [includes 5 tickets and auction night recognition
- Silver Circle $250 [ includes 4 tickets and auction night recognition]
- Family and Friends Gift $125 [2 tickets and auction night recognition]
- Birthway Wishes $50 [auction night recognition]
Become a sponsor
Donate goods or services >>
To donate an item or service complete the attached form and/or contact Mary Anne Evesl at (610) 891-5276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Consign artwork or crafts
Family Support Line is unable to accept consigned works of art this year. Artisits wishing to make a donation may do so by using the above 'donate goods and services' link.
Purchase a ticket >>
Join us on Friday evening, April 11, 2014 for a fabulous night. Tickets are $55 per person in advance or $65 at the door.
Purchase advance tickets
Family Support Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization contributions to which are deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll free, within PA, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Deductibility: The Bids for Kids auction ticket price is $55. This amount represents the total cost of the meal and as such is not tax deductible. In the case of sponsorships, the tax deductible amount is the total amount of the sponsorship less the total ticket price (at $50 each). Questions: Please contact Patricia Kosinski, Executive Director at email@example.com or (610) 891-5275.