Family Support Line has extensive knowledge of the issue of child sexual abuse. We prevent the harm. We heal the hurt. We educate professionals. We provide hope.
Family Support Line professional trainers will provide your staff with customized seminars on the topics including sexual abuse prevention, recognition and treatment of child sexual abuse, healthy sexuality, and address cybersafety concerns. We give social service and treatment professionals the tools to work with the complexities of child sexual abuse by facing fears, alleviating misconceptions, breaking down denial and building competencies.
This array of seminars can provide professionals the essential elements to treat child sexual abuse:
- A core knowledge of child sexual abuse
- Self-awareness of personal values and comfort with sexuality and sexual material
- Understanding of how differences/diversity affect this work
- A support system to address vicarious trauma
- Coordination with other systems affecting the client
Family Support Line provides case specific consultation to assist your organization with those difficult decisions. Services may include a case history review, clinical interview, and staff trouble-shooting. Our assistance is tailored to the needs of the organization. We work to improve your treatment effectiveness.